Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flight of Challenge (365 cards- Day 116)

The 365 Cards Challenge today is Keep It To Yourself: Wedding Card (the message should be clear without using a sentiment). I have used this image over and over for wedding cards as I think it is perfect for the occasion. No two cards have ever been the same. I usually try to color the hair to match the bride and groom. I have a feeling yesterday's card scared people, though to a 20 something guy it would be perfectly acceptable! Hopefully with all this gooey sweetness today I have redeemed myself. LOL!

Credits:

Stamp: Uptown Rubber Stamps
Die: Nestabilities Labels Four by Spellbinders
Stickers: Colorbok (border), Susan Branch (little hearts and rose)
Embossing folder: Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug
Ribbon: Offray
Card: From a pack by Petersen-Arne
Cardstock: Pink - Fraser Papers, White - Wausau
Image colored with asstd. Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol

3 comments:

  1. oh this is perfect for the challenge! i missed yesterdays so will check it out to see what your comment means :) **thanks for the tiny pearl comment i dont have the right color but when i do i will add them as i think that is just what the card needs as you sugested :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute...perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that image is so so sweet. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete