Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Flight of Challenge (365 cards- Day 106 & 5 more)


I'm definitely not going to make all the 365 Cards challenges this week. Here I am starting with Sunday and it is already Wednesday. There are too many weeds to pull outside! And of course there is this Pile It On! phenomena that takes time to research so you can get the maximum number of challenges combined in one card. I think I have seven today. Let's count!

ONE: 365 Cards Day 106 Super Sketchy Sunday (Remember you have until Saturday to complete). The sketch is above.
TWO: Pile It On! Challenge #2 Wrapped Up In... Use at least two different ribbons. I put ribbon in the buttons.
THREE: Rosie and Dee Week 39 - Turquoise and Chocolate ( Notice I wanted to please everybody as I have bothe MILK Chocolate and my favorite DARK Chocolate!
FOUR: The Buck Stamps Here - Quickie 10 minute card. It only took 10 minutes to make once I decided on the challenges to include! (Challenge for week starting Monday, June 15.)
FIVE: Secret Crafter Challenge #36 - In the Jungle... besides the chimp there are other critters such as frogs, lizards and Dragonflies in the embossing on the turquoise paper.
SIX: Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge... to be inspired by a Kim Poloson poster. I chose
Back to the GardenII as a "loose" inspiration.
SEVEN: Flutterby Wednesday #62 - Have a fairy or butterfly somewhere on your card.
I think adding any thing else would have been over the top!

Credits:
Stamps: Chimp - Rubber Stampede, Sentiment- Hero Arts, Design- Paper Parachute
Embossing plate - Fiskars (Critters)
Card: From a pack from Petersen-Arne
Cardstock: Turquoise- Wausau
Paper: Milk Chocolate - Riverside
Buttons: Favorite Findings by Blumenthal Lansing Co.
Ribbons: Offray
Ink: Ancient Page Chocolate by Clearsnap
Butterfly - Cut from a SearchPress book- Flowers and Butterflies- and the blue on the butterfly colored turquoise with a gel pen.

10 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed with all of the challenges! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I admire crafters who can get one project to fit perfectly with more than one challenge! Well done on doing it so well.

    Thanks for taking part with the Rosie-Dee's challenge this week.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it.. we are a phenomena now??? luv' ya girl!!!! thanks for all the support!!!

    -- dalis DTC for PIle It On!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow....7 challenges? Fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow well done combining all these challenges with your pretty card and including FBW.
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok seriously you are the challenge queen! 7?!?! I am astonished, amazed and humbled by your piling abilities. you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never can combine so many challenges! Nice job and thanks for playing at FBW!

    ReplyDelete