Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flight of Challenge (Rubbernecker Wacky Wed. #7)


It's Wacky Wednesday over at the Rubbernecker blog and I popped into the Rubbernecker Southwest stamps drawer today to meet the challenge. The top picture is the inspiration they provided and the bottom picture is my card.  It may be TAX DAY in the United States, but we don't want anybody to have bad dreams.

Credits:

Stamp:  Dreamcatcher - Rubbernecker Stamps
Stencil:  Dreamweaver (Tiles)
Inks:  Versafine - Onyx Black and Ancient Page Asstd. Colors (pounced onto white cardstock over stencil with Color Dusters by Judikins)
Texture plate - Leather by Fiskars used on black cardstock with Sizzix Big Shot Machine
Papers - Wausau Papers
Dies - Spellbinders Vintage Alphabet (applied with a Quikie Glue Pen by Sakura (best thing since sliced bread!)

7 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this! I especially like the way you did the grid and then the image over it. Believe it or not, I've had a Dream Catcher hanging over my bed since my girls were small. They each had one and of course, Mom must always do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the inspiration piece, I love the pounced grid layer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful take on the challenge! I love the pounced background you created for that great dreamcatcher! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool take on the challenge! I like your grid background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous love your take on the inspiration piece, thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The grid behind your image is perfect and a great take on the challenge. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, how cool!!! I love the wonderful dreamcatcher stamp and the grid is awesome...soooooo pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete