Monday, February 23, 2009

Flight of Challenge (Second Childhood)


Since nothing seems to be happening over on the Second Childhood blog I went ahead and made another card using the same "recipe" as the challenge.  I had to make a birthday card anyway and the birthday girl likes rabbits so I used part of a Stamp Francisco (Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers) Easter stamp and colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  The cupcakes are part of an Impression Obsession stamp.  The "horizontal element" is just a piece of white cardstock stamped with a Hampton Arts birthday background stamp in Ancient Page Cobalt Blue.  The pearls on the bottom of the tray (won on Second Childhood blog, thanks!) are from Kaiser Craft.  BTW I cut and embossed the white oval with the rabbit using my Wizard and the largest of the oval dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment