Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Flight of Challenge (365 cards- Day 122)


"It's a Wrap" was the challenge for 365 Cards Day 122. You must use wrapping paper on your card. I've used strips from a striped foiled gift wrap for this card. This is sort of a traditional colored, yet non-traditional colored holiday card. We do have red and green however the main snowflakes on the front (top photo) are brown, with red and a bit of turquoise. Inside(bottom photo) they are red and I have stamped in brown. I keep messing around making Christmas cards and I think this year rather than make 50 alike, which I have been doing it seems from the dawn of time, I may make 50 different because it is more fun. The colors on this would wake you up on a dark winter's day!

Credits:
The gift wrap was purchased at Paper Zone and I don't know what company made it because it seems I lost the label. I have cut a great deal of it into assorted stripes that I thought I could use on a variety of cards. Some of the stripes are not snowflakes, but instead sort of a damask-like design.
Snowflake Punch - EK Success
Glitter glue - Stickles Turquoise by Ranger
Stamp - Stampendous
Ink - Ancient Page Chocolate by Clearsnap

No comments:

Post a Comment