Sunday, February 24, 2013

Flight of E6000 Spray Adhesive

 My first stop at CHA Winter 2013 was to pick up my autographed copy of The Big Ass Book of Bling by Mark Montano.  While waiting in line
I was introduced to what was one of the best new products I saw during the entire show, E6000
Spray Adhesive!  This product is truly awesome!
It is in a pump bottle, water based, easy clean up, and best of all NO ODOR!  Hard to believe for a spray adhesive, but I tried it, and everything they said about it appeared to be TRUE!

E6000 Spray Adhesive makes Mark Montano happy, it made me happy and it will probably make you happy too once it hits the market!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! I'd love to go to CHA but overseas travel is out of the question for now. That adhesive sounds fantastic.
    I got here via cjs14; its nice to meet you and see your artwork.

    ReplyDelete